View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013 (8:25 PM).
You could call me a little obsessive about training. I like to have my party be at level 75 before taking on the E4+1. Makes it seem easy and I get to go around the region looking at things i otherwise skipped. Training for me seems fun (or am i just different :/) and thus the E4+1 always seem easy. Cynthia is always a challenge if you arent prepared, or if you flat get unlucky. Alder was sufficiently weakened in B2/W2 as A) he is no longer the champ and B) you get to challenge him on your own time, which appears to be the trend when weakening trainers in the series.
However, his weakening could also be to emphasize the strength of Alder's "heir" in black city/white Forrest. His grandson(? check me on that) has the highest levels of pokemon in the game and is a tough match if you arent going at him with lvl100's. Could the "heir" play a role in upcoming games? twist...
My warped take and all this "weak" talk. pfft. Good Luck

Regards, Chris
Black 2 FC: 1163-8590-1762
Lvl 100 Count: 160
Hall Of Fame Count: 540
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.