Thread: [B2/W2] WHY are the champions weak
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:25 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

You could call me a little obsessive about training. I like to have my party be at level 75 before taking on the E4+1. Makes it seem easy and I get to go around the region looking at things i otherwise skipped. Training for me seems fun (or am i just different :/) and thus the E4+1 always seem easy. Cynthia is always a challenge if you arent prepared, or if you flat get unlucky. Alder was sufficiently weakened in B2/W2 as A) he is no longer the champ and B) you get to challenge him on your own time, which appears to be the trend when weakening trainers in the series.
Spoiler:
However, his weakening could also be to emphasize the strength of Alder's "heir" in black city/white Forrest. His grandson(? check me on that) has the highest levels of pokemon in the game and is a tough match if you arent going at him with lvl100's. Could the "heir" play a role in upcoming games? twist...
My warped take and all this "weak" talk. pfft. Good Luck

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.