Obsessions that you just don't get
View Single Post
January 13th, 2013 (8:37 PM).
k r e s n i k
Join Date: Feb 2008
Call of Duty - I don't get what's so fun about it, and I really don't get why fanboys of CoD will sit around and say Pokemon is repetitive. Just...I don't get that logic. Especially when they say "oh you got new maps big deal" Well, in new CoD games, don't you get new maps too and use that to defend how CoD isn't repetitive? Uh huh. Yeah. Nice try.
Furries - ...I shudder at the thought.
Sex - I'm not a prude or anything, I just don't understand how people can be obsessed with sex. Like...don't your gents get tired?
Horror genre - idk how you can enjoy people getting mauled to death and such ahdlsjfs i just cannottt
Gangnam Style - I do like this song, but I don't get why Americans love it so much.
For the same reasons you do, most likely. Just cause we're American doesn't mean we can't like it!
Edit: This is cped from the old thread. I do have more of a drive to drink than I did back then though. XD But what I said still kind holds true!
Originally Posted by
Sydian in 2010
- I don't understand the obsession with Halo. I had a joke about it, but it comes off as offensive to some, or well, it might. So I'll leave this at that.
- TWILIGHT. Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle or be handsome devils. This is a freaky obsession, imo. Edward isn't even that good looking.
- Alcohol is major too. I have no drive to drink right now, so I guess that's why I don't understand. But it's like...why do you wanna drink so much that you don't even remember the fun time (and even then, you might not be having a fun time) you're having? And I'm also afraid of people putting stuff in drinks. So I'm just avoiding it; I'm not getting raped or anything
cause I mean, look at me.
I just don't get the hype over it.
- Japan. People are too obsessed with everything Japan does, says, breathes, eats, everything. And then weeaboos come out of it. Make it stop. :(
- Console fanboyism. If you know me, you know I stick with Nintendo through almost everything, but I'm not so obsessed to think that they win at everything. I can admit I play my 360 more than my Wii or something, but some people won't even get consoles from other companies because they're just that weird about it. If you care more about sticking to one company rather than playing good games, you're going to miss out on some good stuff. Unless you're an FPS nut which leads me to...
- Shooter games in general. If you're going to play shooters, that's fine, but please tell me you have other tastes. You're not much of a gamer if you can't even pop in an RPG or something else every once in a while imo.
Also Known As:
Alli, Syd, Luds
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ludger
Find all posts by Ludger
Find threads started by Ludger