What's Black and White most remembered for?
View Single Post
January 14th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Count the stars between us
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kalos Region
I'll remember BW because of numerous reasons:
- N, the first 'villain' I liked because of his personalities.
- The storyline is way different than in the games before it.
- Tackle's power is boosted to 50 instead of 35.
- First time I see Pokeball throwing in 3D, and (fling!) Critical Capture!
- (the sad one) no Pikachu found in the wild.
- Sturdy ability is now far way superior than before.
- The BGM alert when you are about to win against Gym Leader, and when your Pokemon's HP is almost run out.
- TMs are now reusable!
- White Forest is great that I could catch more Pokemon!
Ever Grande City
| Was known as Starry Windy.
Last edited by Heartouch; January 14th, 2013 at
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Heartouch
Find all posts by Heartouch
Find threads started by Heartouch
Ignore Posts by Heartouch