View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013 (8:30 AM). Edited January 14th, 2013 by Powerflare.
Pokémon Trainer N
Silver Tier
Nature: Rash
Quote originally posted by DrFuji:
The flag doesn't work because that one is simply way beyond what is should be. You should be using flags in the are of 0x200 rather than 0x9000+.

Edit: Just figured out you were hacking Emerald so some of my stuff was wrong
I'm hacking FireRed. I actually started with flags at 9000 because I had no idea of where to start and was asking anyone of my hacking "team" and someone said to start at "over 9000." Is there a particular reason that flags that high don't work? I used a flag 0x9000 that works. (I'm gonna triple check that one to make sure it's still working properly). Come to think of it, 0x9004 worked too.

However, now that I think about it, I had a previous hack project with flags that worked around 0x1000. Will 0x1000-0x2000 work? I'm gonna go change the faulty Magikarp flag and even the high flags that seemingly worked.

PS: Any explanation about the nickname failure though?

EDIT: I fixed my script by changing the flag to 0x1006, the special to 0x9E, and I added in lock in a few other places in the script to keep Mr. Antsy Pants from moving when he shouldn't have been. Thanks for all of your help guys, I appreciate it! ;D
I like that face! Like to battle, do you?"-Crasher Wake

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.