View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
I never said I am good at rom hacking or anything. I express my opinion as a GAMER and not as a HACKER. Those two have a big difference.This is my opinion and thanks for the many replies and answers.
At a gamer's stand point, because I am a gamer too, games aren't suppose to be all about graphics (and a tournament?Really?In Light Platinum that shouldn't really count as a tournament but a few decent battles.), games are suppose to have an enjoyable plot. To be honest, I don't care if the game was made with a potato but has a good plot and is enjoyable, I would get hooked on it (Like old Tomb Raider Games, but this is a Pokemon forum so I'll shut up about that).

I am not saying any of the hacks have a bad storyline, I'm just saying that only enjoying a game for graphics is kind of bad to me. I am not saying they have good storylines either. To be honest, they could be a little better.

Please just promise me on one thing people, I can't hack anymore, I forgot how, but please, at least make a decent hack for me. Please? xD

Poketch

Last edited by Tcoppy; January 18th, 2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I don't want people to think I was being serious on the last thing I posted :/