View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM
LovingLife17
~Chikura~

Nature: Relaxed
-- First Progress Report --
Assigned Team: Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, and Gyrados

-Named my character Chikura, one of my go-to names.
-Rival's name is Ijimeko, which is Japanese for bully (it's actually spelt Ijimekko, but not enough character spaces).
-Chose a Cyndaquil cuz why not? They're cool. Named him Cinder (yup original lol).
-As soon as I got PokeBalls from Ethan I caught my little Sentret, named her Fidget.
-After fighting all the trainers I could and conquering Sprout Tower Fidget was level 13. I trained her up to 14 in wild battles and attempted the gym; she just couldn't cut it though ; ;. But then I remembered she'd evolve into Furret at level 15 so I just turned off battle scenes and trained her up until she evolved :3
-Falkner's Pidgey was a pushover, and Fidget was so awesome she didn't even let Pidgeotto get off one Roost as she critical-hit it with her Quick Attack on the second turn =D And that's where I'm at so far!

Current Party:
Fidget ♀, the quiet and highly curious Furret, level 15. Quick Attack/Fury Swipes/Defense Curl/Foresight
Cinder ♂, the careful Cyndaquil who likes to run, level 9 (HM slave starter). Tackle/Leer/Smokescreen
Smasher ♀, the jolly Rattata who often dozes off, level 3 (HM slave, knows Rock Smash). Tackle/Tail Whip/Rock Smash
And the Togepi Egg.

Last edited by LovingLife17; January 14th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.