Thread: 4th Generation: The New Battle Frontier
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013 (07:25 PM).
QuickSilveri
Veteran

I personally enjoyed Emeralds BF. Then again, I was in it for the storyline, so I wanted to beat it as fast as possible. The dynamics of the D/P/Pt is in my opinion lacking compared to Emerald simply because I felt you were a little more naive and surprised when you saw the little square appear on Emerald's town map. In the new generation it just kind of sits there and the mystery is lost from it. My personal opinion though. Both frontiers accomplish the same purpose: PostGame.

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.