View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013, 07:35 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

You wake up, and it's the first day of your journey(as your mom excitedly tells you.) You go to the lab and there are three pokeballs on a desk and a very professor-ish looking dude standing by the table. You talk to the pokeballs and it just says: It's a pokeball, used for catching pokemon!

You then talk to the professor, who tells you to choose one. After choosing, there is a small cutscene in which the pokeball opens...but nothing comes out! The professor realizes that the three pokeballs are fake and comments about a dude in black clothing with a 'R' on his chest being in here earlier. (The description is whatever the evil team looks like.) He then leaves to go after the grunt. Nothing happens until you leave the hometown and see the professor and grunt in tall grass. If you try to leave, the professor begs for help. You enter the tall grass and the grunt laughs at you since you don't have any pokemon. He sends out whichever starter you chose earlier...but it doesn't listen to him! The grunt hurts it, and the professor notes that the particular pokemon is very stubborn and won't listen to a trainer unless he or she has earned its respect. The grunt says something like "I'll teach it respect!"

Then, you get in the way and the grunt hits you(aka, shoving you backwards because it's a pokemon game.) The pokemon is touched and it joins your side, and the first battle begins. Once the battle has been won, the grunt flees. The professor thanks you and notes that the pokemon has taken a liking to you. Back at the lab, he is so touched by your display of bravey by defending the pokemon that he wants you to fill out an advanced device: the PokeDex. Of course you accept, nickname the pokemon, and then he gives you five more pokeballs for new allies. You leave the lab, and your journey begins for real.