View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackin355 View Post
@NecrumWarrior

What happens if there is only one of the Pokemon's type in the game. Does that mean we have to get a second of that Pokemon? a.k.a, Hack in Dratini early on for Kanto Dragon Mono, since it's impossible to get it before the third gym but be forced to get a second one later on? If so, that blows. Nice Userbar things by the way, they're better than the previous ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, decided to do a Bug Ultimate Challenge. It'll be a nice change since I don't use them normally.

Username: Crackin355
Type: Bug
Challenge: Ultimate
Game(s): LeafGreen, HeartGold, Sapphire, Platinum, Black, (?B2/W2?)

I want to do B2/W2 for each type as well, Since I think even though they are apart of Gen V, they have a lot different Pokemon choice. I feel like it's almost necessary for me, since I see it as a sequel to B/W, instead of how I see Platinum as a slightly altered D/P or Emerald as a slightly altered R/S.

The only problem being that I can't get a ROM of it that doesn't screw up on my R4i. So I'm waiting until someone makes one that works.
Yes it sucks, but this is not a Solo run. When I do the monotypes for types with only one family, I plan to use one NFE. ie Dragonite & Dragonair, Haunter & Gengar.

As for 5th gen, yeah, they are sequals, but it's more about the fact that you are playing the same region rather than about the story. Hell, you even fight the same Elite Four. But that's entirely up to you. I think that's a really cool idea.