View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Saltsas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
At a gamer's stand point, because I am a gamer too, games aren't suppose to be all about graphics (and a tournament?Really?In Light Platinum that shouldn't really count as a tournament but a few decent battles.), games are suppose to have an enjoyable plot. To be honest, I don't care if the game was made with a potato but has a good plot and is enjoyable, I would get hooked on it (Like old Tomb Raider Games, but this is a Pokemon forum so I'll shut up about that).

I am not saying any of the hacks have a bad storyline, I'm just saying that only enjoying a game for graphics is kind of bad to me. I am not saying they have good storylines either. To be honest, they could be a little better.

Please just promise me on one thing people, I can't hack anymore, I forgot how, but please, at least make a decent hack for me. Please?
Yea I know maybe the way that I expressed the things that I was(and stiil do) thinking was a little off. Indeed in a game(and in this forum a Pokemon game) the plot and storyline comes first.The tournament was just a nice add-on and I don't really understand all this mess about the thing I said about the tournament.As i was saying, the graphics (and the tournament itself provides a final goal) are the little thing that makes this hack special.Cheers and thanks for the many replies :D
and btw, I recently restarted LC as I was stuck after beating Red for second time, and this time I must say that I'm quite impressed by the progress Laz has made. :D