View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I reached into my bag for my notebook to review my daily objectives. I remembered that I needed to remind myself to see a guidance councilor, but I realized I was missing things to write with. "No, no, no." I mumbled, "I forgot my pens at Liz's house! I'm such an idiot." I sat up and put my shoes on. I ran downstairs quickly, knocking people out of the way. If I didn't have something to write with, I'd forget everything that came to mind.

I hurried around campus, having forgotten where the mall was. Additionally the stress and worry made me lose focus, causing a loss in control of me snowman abilities. Around me, plant life gathered frost and slowly wilted. Seeing this made me refocus and change priorities. Just as I was about to give up, I heard a sweet whistling coming from another student. I took a deep breath, "You have to do this, don't make Liz disappointed." I whispered. I took one more drawn out sigh and approached the girl. It dawned on me that I didn't know how to formally start a conversation and began to panic. Again around me plants gathered frost, some of them dying. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know how to start a conversation." I stuttered shivering. This would be the first person I'd ever talked to that wasn't my family.
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2