View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I was gonna say I'd like an actual outdoors cemetery like people have suggested, but when you consider that Pokemon are pets in this world, it makes sense to me that they have these towers dedicated to them. I imagine they made Pokemon and Celestial Tower as specialized Pokemon cemeteries because they're not human, they're pets.
For this game, I wouldn't mind seeing an outside one, even though I feel it makes more sense for a Pokemon cemetery to not resemble a human cemetery, but it would be a nice change of pace.
I have seen outdoors pet cemeteries, so I don't think it would be too out of the ordinary if one were included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
Since the game has French/European influences, I'd bet that there would be a haunted château. A cemetary also makes sense because Père Lachaise Cemetery is a French cemetery and apparently the world's most visited cemetery (and is supposedly haunted).
We have the Old Chateau, filled to the brim with both Ghost Pokémon and human ghosts. Not that another isn't possible, but a cemetery would definitely be more unique.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakitten View Post
Gen II
Johto seems to lack one, as it has the Radio tower xD
The House of Memories is in Johto c: