View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:14 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hey there Auaria, welcome to PokeCommunity. My first Pokemon game was Crystal, which by far is still my favorite Pokemon game. Unfortunately I lost it years ago ):

From what you have said here, it sounds like you'd like the Advance Generation Games forums, Fourth Generation Games forums, Black and White forums, and Black 2 and White 2 forums. (Sorry for the long list)

If you are into the DS Games, you should check us out at the Trade Corner, here you can peruse the trade threads there or request a specific Pokemon at the Quick Trade Thread (make sure you read the rules though)

As ArcanineIsDaBomb has mentioned, you it would be great if you could share a little more about yourself, though there is no pressure to share here if you don't want to.

In any case, I hope you have been enjoying yourself here at PokeCommunity and I hope to see you around.
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].