View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Master of The Universe
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
I tend to hide from my two teenage twin cousins whenever they're around; they're both female, by the way. They keep talking about their stupid boyfriends, Twilight, their God-awful tastes in music, and how the much the world sucks and isn't worth living in whenever they get into a break up with whatever boyfriend they were currently dating, stupid clothing trends, and they keep asking me if I think they're ugly (why does it even matter and why are you asking me???).

Not even my sister is like this. Actually, my sister is amazing, especially compared to my cousins.

As for the other question, I usually tend to be alone, but that's not to say I'm a recluse. I have a good amount of friends and we hang out quite a bit and have fun watching anime, terrible movies, playing video games, and Magic the Gathering and whatnot.

Feel free to also send any criticism or hatred of me to that email. I'll check up on you first, though, before I read it. If you're female and at least a 7/10, I'll probably give your email a look. If you're a female <= 6/10 or if you're male, I'll skip over your email and not give a muk. Don't ask me why I do this, it's completely illogical, but it's just how I roll. It's not you, it's me....actually, I lied, it's you.