View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya Auaria, welcome to PC! :D

So you started with Sapphire? The third generation was really good in my opinion and it's the gen that hooked me the most. Must have poured at least 150-200 hours my Sapphire years ago when it was new. <3 If you like the third gen, we have a rather comprehensive Advance Gen. Games section where you can talk about them here! That includes FireRed and LeafGreen, too, since they were part of the GBA Pokemon generation.

But yeah, Pokemon X and Y look really awesome! I thought it was too good to be true when I first saw the news so it's still really exciting to think about. Hopefully time moves faster so October 2013 can get here already. Thought about what starter you were going to pick yet? Psst... go down the Froakie side and you'll get a cookie. :3; But in all seriousness, you totally must stop by the X and Y section to chat about the games with us! It's great being part of a community around this time since you get to speculate until the game's release along with bunches of other excited members. We'd love for you to be involved!

Anyway, make sure to keep checking back here and enjoy your stay. The more the merrier! You can contact me anytime if you need help or just want to chat. ^^