View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
• 01 Liepard - (aside from being one of my top two favorites, I really love the fur markings) I would love to be petted or groomed all day, and hunt stealthily at night

• 02 Persian - (primarily same reason above except has no fur markings) wouldn't mind getting all the attention, careful, don't make me mad or I might use slash.

• 03 Purrloin - don't worry I won't steal your food if your guarding it, I will take it if you turn your back, if you don't want me become that beautiful Liepard, give that stone called the Everstone

• 04 Dewott - let's go for a swim across the lake, and play with the other aquatic Pokemon in the lake

• 05 Watchog - I would fast and sneaky, I would have soft smooth fur for you to brush or groom.

• 06 Emolga - so much cuteness and able to glide!!

• 07 Servine - I won't have that annoying temper that Ash's Snivy has, I would be fast and reliable in battles

• 08 Buizel - if I could team up with Dewott, we could have swimming races, and have fun playing underwater

• 09 Zangoose - I might look like I would have an angered stare, but not too worry, I will be as gentle as possible, that is if you're kind with me

• 10 Patrat - I could help you out with opening walnuts and acorns, become a great playing companion, I can also help keep guard for danger from the treetops and use my tail to let you know of any danger approaches.

^
instead of just being a dream, I wish it was real
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 2/8 - game: X