View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013 (08:45 PM).
Rewy
untitled follower

So... after around a millionth try of procastinating I picked up my Black run and steeled my nerves to the challenge of Alder. Also while I was supposed to be actually listening something about pdf file checking. Oh well...
(Yes, I play a lot of these during classes, because backrow seat + headphones. And there's a small group of people who seem to be illiterate to html and css and they take all the attention... yay...)

Anyhow. As I'm sort of incapable of posting a picture of the Hall of Fame (I forgot the charger cable), I'll try to describe what happens.
Game on.

Spoiler:
First up Marshal. Because he's been giving me some trouble with all that speed...
  • Macha took out Breloom and Sawk with Acrobatics and proceeded to be the set-up annoyance for the rest. Defenses, what are those...
  • Maria switched in for the sweeping then and...
  • I proceeded to flip a few desks with Stone Edges having basically 100% hit chance... wat...
  • Well, after a few rounds of whack-a-mole, I came out victorious. Status effects were all over the place in my behalf.

Heal and Revives. Thankfully I'm never doing a Nuzlocke...

Next up hmm... I'll go with Caitlin.
  • Hypnosis. Stahp. Being. so. Accurate. PLS
  • Anyway... My Bisharp wrecked most of the pokemon, but then came Metagross along.
  • Good thing I put Flamethrower on Nigel. 8D *so-trying-not-to-trollface-during-class*

Well this was... much less painful than Marshal. Mostly because Caitlin's pokemon decided to just turtle half the time.
On third... I shall challenge Shauntal.
  • Oh you guys... Pursuits. Night Slashes. You're making this way too easy...
  • No. NO. Go away with that Flame Body. No. O_O
  • *screeches mentally*
  • ....Surf's up! *watches Chandelure and Golurk being washed up by the tidal waves*

I'd flip many desks, but I was expecting most of that.
  • Right. Time to take out Grimsley. He's so fab...
  • Lead with Macha to be a complete ass to him with Stun Spore.
  • Sharpedo, Liepard, Krookodile and Drapion were taken out by Havina, who then fell to Bisharp's Guillotine. ;_;
  • But my Bisharp was faster with that Brick Break of his. o-o
  • And well Scrafty... It tried to Hi Jump Kick me and missed... and... yeah...

Okay. Time for serious.
Alder. This level jump. What. I never understood it when I first played White.
Okay. Deep Breath... aka coffee break.
  • Accelgor attempted to give me some trouble with it's speed, but Nigel burnt it to crisp...
  • ...along with it's relative Escavalier a few switches later.
  • This Bouffalant. What. Accurancy of Stone Edge feels so hacked. O_O Thank god I switched out early on to Bisharp.
  • Sif cooled off Volcarona while it was setting itself up for a sweep.
  • Vanilluxe was taken out by Bisharp's Brick Break.
  • That Druddigon. All the unfairness in the world. Though Havina didn't even flinch. She gave no buts and proceeded to Ice Punch the dragon off the planet...
  • also while being healed up every other turn almost. xD

Yaaay! Well half of that Alder fight... and Shauntal... and Marshal was pure luck. I just... I'll go make an offering to the RNG gods again.

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Maria / Fearow | level 78 | Scope Lens
Pursuit / Drill Peck / Aerial Ace / Roost

Macha / Jumpluff | level 76 |
Stun Spore / Acrobatics / Giga Drain / U-turn

* Main story MVP*
Havina / Abomasnow | level 77 | NeverMeltIce
Wood Hammer / Ice Punch / Earthquake / Return

*Post Story MVP*
Sif / Walrein | level 77 | Mystic Water
Surf / Ice Beam / Rock Slide / Crunch

*Main story E4 + Ghetsis MVP*
Nigel / Chandelure | level 77 | Expert Belt
Flamethrower / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball / Psychic

*Post Story E4 MVP*
Bisharp | level 78 | BlackGlasses
Night Slash / Brick Break / X-scissor / Iron Head

I guess that about covers it. I caught Reshiram during the story and boxed it, since it's possible.
Caught Kyurem with a Quick Ball... which was again disappointing.
Chased around for ummm Tornadus I think... but I gave up on that quickly. Have a few of them already.
I challenged Morimoto once during training for try out.
And spent a small vacation in Icy Chasm... All them dittos. Go away ditto... no...

Wonder Wedlocke X - Mudkip + Slowpoke | Flaffy + Flabébé | Zorua + Gible