Thread: [Discussion] Why do *you* draw Pokemon?
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2013 (08:41 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
I'll be the one two ruin the fun by saying this - I do not use pokemon as stocks in my works. Unless somebody requests me for something or something along those lines, I never go for pokemon. :p Although I have made stuff in the past, they've all been either requests or, in one case, a PC style. Currently working on that. So yes, I do not get any kind of 'warm' and fuzzy feeling when I work on pokemon stocks but I do feel a little nostalgic if I happen to work on, say, a generation one or two pokemon. :P

Maybe it has something to do with me getting over pokemon to a certain degree. I wonder what I'm doing typing this on a pokemon forum. I'm so weird. XD;
Psst, a secret - Derozio had an art gallery in here before. He draws stuff too. But not pokemon. Not much. :p

Derozio here. I'm a friendly guy, I believe. So feel free to talk to me. Hover over to see my PC Pair. I used to be an active member around the forum. Not anymore. But, y'know, Anime is mai waifu and laifu. So I can be found lurking/posting around at the anime and manga forums. My current theme is based on Kamui from Gintama. Wanna talk? VM or PM me.