View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013 (01:07 AM).
CoolKnightST

Names probaly wasn't the best idea, but I thought long enouge about there types to see how they could fit in combat. An raticate evolution would be logical when going to that direction. I only was not sure to keep it with 2th elem dark or with pure normal. Based on he currently elements dark should be the best aswer. The design idea was an white lion. Saidly all attempts on the current design have failed.

The second figret design in fact kinda worked to get an full design idea for by using the standing design of Buizel and some modfication of the design itself.

Nocowl I attempt an scetch but the design kinda failed. I probaly need some more ideas to full his design.

I can agrea I didn't think the evolution out for Mightyena but Linoone probaly could work with the proper name and design. I nowtest linoone ability to learn an lot of ghost moves and his habitat seem to be dark. However his design itself isn't related to that on any point. I think about this and when looked to his design again I can see an ghost related look. Just think about how he will look like in gray when his body is longer.

Mightyena is probaly the most hard evolution since his evolution almost seem to be solid. Still I think it would be kinda stuppid to desadvantage an III generation for these evolution circle. I'm sure an proper evolution could be found when looking to the history of the animal. What about an cerberus related design?