View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineCorruption View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
The trade corner.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Challenges possibly, as they sound like a good way to keep the games fresh. I also want to discuss the Pokemon games in general.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
I eventually want to become an official pokemon cloner. I've got a lot of work ahead in order to become qualified but I'm up for it.
Hi there GenuineCorruption! For your trading and cloning interests, we have Trade Corner mentors like Livewire and TwilightBlade ready to take you in. Know that TwilightBlade already has two mentees though, so it's gonna be harder for her handling a lot of mentees, which might (just speculating) make it a little more difficult to get her at a good time, compared to a mentor who will only have you to take in, like Livewire maybe? Still, they're both available, so pick whoever your heart desires! Just the one you really wanna have as a mentor, haha. But yeah, there's a cloning thread in Trade Corner, too! So you might want to get toured around that place with your mentor. :3 Unfortunately, our mentors for Challenges and General Pokemon Gaming Discussions aren't available. Not to worry, you can pick between two great mentors anyway. Go on and choose, buddy.