Thread: Farms
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Farming, one of the things that have been in Europe for so many years. Seeing as Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are based on French stuff, it would be nice to see some sort of new style of farm in the new region.

Hm... what would I like to see? Well I'm thinking about some sort of berry farm, where certain berries are grown. But along with that, it would also be nice to see some Pokémon grassing in the paddocks as well, I'd like to see some new Pokémon... perhaps some goat Pokémon? 'Cause in the real world... there are some goats that are farmed for goats' milk that can be also then turned into cheese. Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to get some special cheese from a goat Pokémon in the game? Which any Pokémon can eat the cheese and which would restore HP.

Cheese hasn't been used in Pokémon games yet, so if any developers want to put it in, Pokémon X and Y is a good time to introduce this kind of stuff. ;)

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!