View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hm... yeah, Unova really did make it way too easy to make so much money in the game. xD

I think in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, they shouldn't have many Nuggets in the game, perhaps only four normal Nuggets and one Big Nugget. And making every other item that makes alot of money much more rarer than they were in Unova.

And maybe the trainers should only give you half of the winning money than what they gave you the first time when re-battling them. That would make it even more challenging to make more money than usual.

On top of that, I'd like to see some job in where you can earn some money, but only in little amounts though. It would make the game more challenging, and it would make it more realistic, 'cause you never really earn huge amounts in reality anyways, unless you have a career. xD

And really, I think at the start of the game... you should only start off with only a small amount of money, like say around 100 or something. That should make it more challenging. :P

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!