View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:02 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Doron "Rockhead"
Doron stumbled throughout the streets of the Hyrule marketplace drunkenly. The bartender had kicked him out of the tavern for getting in a brawl with another man, which he won. "That shon of a shhhtalchild never knew what him hi-" He almost finished his sentence, but instead he flooded the nearby drainage pipe with vomit. He was drunk beyond all compare. It was quite a sight to behold.

The drunken Goron approached a fair lassy. "How would you," He pointed a trembling finger at her. "like to warm my bed tonight?" He led out a loud belch. She shrieked in fear and ran away, leaving the drunk Goron laughing his drunken head off. "That lasshy runsh fashter than a horshe!" He keeled over from laughing a lot. "Sho fasht!" He could barely say those words through his insane laughter.

Before he stopped laughing, a city guard approached him. "Sir, please stop it. You are disturbing the peace."

"No! You, SHIIRRR," He put emphasis on the sir. "are disturbing MY peashe!" The Goron was clearly under the influence. "Sho pleashe leave me to my own devishesh!"

The next thing he knew he was outside of the city wall with the gate closed behind him. "DAMNED FOOLSH! I DON'T NEED YOU'RE RUDDY WALLS! I COULD LEAVE THEM IN SHAMBLESH!" He then fell over unconcious.