View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013 (09:49 AM).
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Welcome, fellow Sonic fans! Glad to see newcomers and veterans alike.

@Necrum, you know, I'm still crazy wishing for Sonic Generations DLC of Ice Cap. It's such a beautiful level, mhm. Since we are all getting 3DS's for dat XY, do you have / are you getting Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Mushroom Hill is pretty nice there!

@DavidtheDeadPhilosopher, I find it very interesting that one of your favorite characters is Chao. Do you like a particularly hero/dark/neutral chao or do you love them in general?

@LilJz1234, very cool, SA2 is one of my favorite games too. How many versions do you have of it (Dreamcast, Gamecube, and another re-release on XBLA/PSN/Steam)?

Did anyone here watch Eddie Lebron's fan film?
I certainly did! I read a lot of the mixed thoughts before watching, but I didn't think the fan film was entirely bad. The GUN soldiers were pretty horrible actors, and the South Island (he's one of 'them') seemed pretty random. The robots and Robotnik were really well done. I got a kick out of Knuckles's hands, hahaha.
I actually got the Gamecube version and it was also the first game my mom ever purchased for me on Gamecube also. And till this day it remains one of my favorite games that I got. My Chaos are really strong and I got a ton of A ranked missions