: Ruby hack:
[Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM
View Single Post
January 19th, 2013 (12:36 AM).
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Originally Posted by
How much work? Not a lot, in my opinion. A Physical/Special split can be done. New moves can be added also. The new Pokédex, with new entries, I did those a long time ago. Stats editing doesn't take long also. Idk what you're talking about.
Yeah, sure, then prove it and add it.
1) Physical/Special split has not been implemented for Ruby.
2) New moves need lots of repoiting.
3) New Pokédex again wants lots of repoiting.
4) New entries again.
5) Stat editing cannot be done with YAPE as it bugs the ROM.
So, please, with these 5 points... are you positive that it is really that easy?
ROM hacking FAQ
- Read before asking how to play a hack.
PSN Trophy List
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Satoshi Ookami
Find all posts by Satoshi Ookami
Find threads started by Satoshi Ookami