View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Cirno's not on right now, but personally I'd say that it's highly recommended that you get one! It'll be a great way to get around this huge forum. :)

First thing to do to get one is to look at the first post, fill out the form there, and post it right here. I'll go on ahead and paste it here for easy reference:
Quote:
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

As for how to fill that up, click the spoiler:
Spoiler:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Tell us what you're most interested in doing here on PC! Something like, "I am a competitive battler and want to learn more about the Competitive Battling Center section" or "I like to trade, so I'd like to explore the Trade Corner part of the forum" would be ideal!

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The difference between this question and the first is that while the first question would list your primary mentor choice, this question would be your secondary. So if you like to trade a lot and want a Trade Corner mentor but also would be interested in learning more about roleplaying and the Roleplay Corner section, say that here! It's basically there incase the mentor you requested in question #1 isn't available, or if we have a mentor on board who specializes in both (or more than two if you listed more) of the sections you're interested in.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? This is just a general question about whatever else you plan on doing here on PC. If you're planning on getting involved in some debates over at Other Chat & Discussions or digging around the Black 2 and White 2 forum, say so! It's not required to answer this, so if you do not want to fill it out, that's totally fine. n_n
After you fill it up, we'll suggest a few people that cater to your needs and you pick which person you'd like to have as your mentor! Then we'll get in touch with him/her. Finally, me, Cirno or the mentor himself/herself will inform you if they are okay with it; if yes then the mentor will take over from there. :3 Hope this helps!