View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Prof Oakley
JourneyofPossibilities Creator

Nature: Quiet
Working on some testing today I also took off the wild zone progress spoiler because IT'S FINISHED!!!! :D I have some tile stuff to fix and backgrounds to make, but all maps are done and all pokemon are implemented so there's no need to have it on there anymore.

Like I have in the first post, I'm aiming for Beta 4 to be released at the end of my first break which is about a month from now. That will have all of the arenas in it and the vs screens/last pokemon messages so if you want to experience that just don't play the arena challenges (do the game corner or collect wild pokemon instead, there's plenty to do without the arena).

Beta 4 won't have the Champion though, and won't have it until I am working on the legendary pokemon just to make sure I have enough switches and I do them all right. If you don't beat the champion until after I release that beta, you will be able to do the champion right away if you want, I just want to make sure I get the legendary pokemon stuff set up first before I give it to you guys.

Okay, I'm going to go back to testing, keep an eye on the Arena Progress bar today as I go about my testing.

Check out my other sites below, I have more hobbies than just pokemon