View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013 (06:06 PM). Edited January 19th, 2013 by Hannah.
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
So, yeah, Has anybody watched Jake the Dad? If so, what are your reactions to the episode? If not, THEN WATCH IT!
Oooh, Jake the Dad! I haven't watched it yet, sadly, but I've seen a picture of the kiddos. They're so adorbs! I'm going to make them Character of the Week next week.

Anyways, guys, I'm back! Did you miss me? No? Then I hate you. Jk. I've edited the beautiful CSS creation of TwilightBlade and twistedpuppy, and it now serves for our purpose. Hopefully, no more CSS snags. Also, the CoTW has been updated, featuring Flambo the flambit. Anyways, let's have a new topic.

If you could make your own episode, what would it be about?

Another Marcy and Simon episode, definitely. I love how their relationship goes, but I think too much of it would be too obvious.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”