View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I have a bunch of them, but if we filter, we get five.

My first choice would have to be Die Young by Kesha. I've always liked her, and I've missed her music. This song makes me dance, and I loooooove it.

Second would have to be As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber, not just because I'm a Belieber, but because I think this song is really great. It's catchy, and yeah, I like the Biebs.

I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift wins the third spot, for no apparent reason. The music video, tbh, isn't really what I'd like, but the song is beautiful.

Little Things by One Direction is fourth. The lyrics are beautiful, what can I say?

Hm, and Lights by Ellie Goulding is pretty good, too.

I have a bunch of them, but if we filter, we get five.

My first choice would have to be Die Young by Kesha. I've always liked her, and I've missed her music. This song makes me dance, and I loooooove it.

Second would have to be As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber, not just because I'm a Belieber, but because I think this song is really great. It's catchy, and yeah, I like the Biebs.

I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift wins the third spot, for no apparent reason. The music video, tbh, isn't really what I'd like, but the song is beautiful.

Little Things by One Direction is fourth. The lyrics are beautiful, what can I say?

Hm, and Lights by Ellie Goulding is pretty good, too.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Last edited by Hannah; January 19th, 2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.