View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:21 AM
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
Thanks for the welcome from the both of you, Yeah my electrical training is for residential electricians, I could probably fix any problem in any house right now, lol.

I do also know of X and Y, I have W2 at the moment, only recently beat the elite 4, been taking it slow, trying to make it last longer than W1, was fairly disappointed with white version 1, no real good afterstory, no crazy unique or difficult to decipher puzzles like emerald, or huge areas to explore like FR or HG/SS. Though B2 has been keeping me busy.

AAAANNND, of course I still like pokemon, I have a feeling I'll love pokemon for my whole life. 20 and going. I keep coming back here now and then to check up on the place, though I don't even attempt to post cause I never know where to start anymore, ROM hacking was my thing here and it seems that the ROM hacking scene is a bit more advanced than it was when I last left off. I was around when ASM just hardly started booming, like JPAN's first 5 posts is when I was around more often. lol. Don't even remember anything about how to hack a ROM, I could probably still script well but... I'm at a loss on everything else now lol.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>