Thread: Favorite Films
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013 (08:19 AM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is probably my favourite since it's the only one I can actually think of to name right now paha. Honestly I tend to watch a lot more anime/TV shows rather than films, but that's not to say I don't love watching films, I just don't often get the chance. I love the film named above since the story line is complex but easy to follow, the characters are very in-depth and relatable (though this is only if you've watched the anime), the animation is lovely and it's just generally a very well thought-out and designed film.

As for non-anime films, the best ones I can remember watching recently are Hugo and The Dark Knight Rises, both of which were amazing films, but honestly I tend to love any film that I watch as long as there's some kind of plot to follow. One film that I do remember loving is The Boat That Rocked - it was hilarious at the same time as being gripping and just a brilliant film all-together. So I guess that'd be #1 for now! Also Tom Sturridge omg. <3