View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
Spoiler:

This episode will air on The Hub on February 16, 2013, in an event that the channel is advertising as their My Little Pony Princess Coronation.

Sabrina Alberghetti helped with some clean up on this episode and threw in one of her favorite background ponies

Because DJ Pon-3 is best bg pony, and because http://spacevoyager.deviantart.com/ is best pony maker.

Spoiler:
I've been hearing about this new Pony for quite a while now (or at least in rumors), but yay for DJ Pon-3 to return again! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urugamosu View Post
Username: Urugamosu
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Cause Fluttershy has my personality, quite shy. x3 My friend me into MLP, and I've been hooked since today. xD And I'm going to continue.
Uru! Great to see ya here! Fluttershy is such a sweet pony. In fact, they just aired a new episode about her this last Saturday, so I am not sure how far along you are in terms of episodes! Like I said to Gunner, catch up on the latest episodes so you can join in on the episode discussions! :D