View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013 (9:39 AM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
But umm...being a poison type wouldnt it be immune to its own and other toxins? Idk, just seing as poison types cant be poisoned.
But then the Poison would be destroyed by the Psychic nature of the Pokémon? I don't know, it's hard to get my head around haha.

Quote originally posted by Puppeteer Mask:
Name: Puppeteer Mask
Partner: Bumble the Beedrill
Answer To Current Pop Quiz: I believe there were seven poison types intoduced in Generation 4, Roserade, Scorupi, Drapion, Stunky, Skuntank, Croagunk and Toxicroak.
On the Current Topic: There was mutterings in the TVTropes Wild Mass Guessing pages about the X and Y legendaries being based on Norse Mythology, and another on them representing love with the third unannounced one representing hatred. There was also the speculation of it being serpentine... y'know, so it can form a Z. Putting all those together, I pictured a Poison/Dragon type based on Niddhoggr. This big, multi legged worm like dragon with venom coursing all over its body and toxic fumes coming out of its mouth all the time... and you find it deep underground in a mysteriously diseased forest as it gnaws at its very foundation for nourishment... but then I sorta get weird thoughts like that. At the end of the day that's what I really want: a badass Poison type legendary. As it is it's the only type without a Legendary. And no, Toxic Plate Arceus does not count.
Hi Puppeteer, welcome to the club! Someone actually answered the quiz question, this is a good day indeed :') But unfortunately you missed one! If you want a badass Poison type legendary then I think what you just said fits the description well lmao. Honestly though, as much as I hate to say it, I can't see them making one of the main featured legendaries a Poison type, it just isn't popular enough. I'd personally love to see something as badass as what you were describing, but think about the target audience for Pokémon and whether they'd actually create something like that haha. I think the best we can hope for at the moment is some kind of sub-legendary being Poison type like a new legendary trio or something. Who knows, but we can keep our fingers crossed eh?

Quote originally posted by Puppeteer Mask:
As for the Poison/Ice speculation I remember many years back seeing a sprite of a Fakemon evolution for I think Dewgong, with it covered in sludge and basically driven berserk via pollution. That might work.
What a depressing Pokémon that would be lmao. I personally hope this doesn't happen, I don't want to see real-world issues make an appearance in Pokémon. D: