The Ultimate Monotype Challenge
View Single Post
January 20th, 2013 (12:07 PM).
I've been playing Platinum, White and Crystal at the same time, and I got my third badge in all three. Next update will include all three up to the sixth badge.
- I beat Gardenia.
- No trouble at all,
just used Flame Wheel, OHKOing all of her Pokemon.
- Played in the Underground and eventually found a Fire Stone.
- I beat the Glactic Building thing in Eterna, and beat Jupiter with very little trouble.
- I took a long trip and eventually making it to Hearthome, I obtained
, and immediately evolved it to a
- I just beat Fantina with
because I'm too lazy to train against wild pokemon right now, I'll train
with the trainers on Route 209.
kept using Psybeam, so I had a little bit of trouble.
- I started with
, and beat my rivals, a lot of talking, blah blah blah.
- They kept on talking so I was tapping the a button and eventually made it to Accumula.
- I beat N with no problem and eventually made it to Striaton City after a bunch of talking and battles.
- I beat Bianca, Cheren and Cress.
- Cress was hard with his Work Up spammed Water Gun from
-Went west and beat Cheren,
after the battle.
- I beat the Plasma grunts in Wellspring Cave, and made my way to Nacrene.
- I went straight to the gym, beat N, did Lenora's puzzle, and beat her.
- Not much trouble, just a little due to Retaliate, but I eventually won with spammed Arm Thrusts.
- I went to Pinwheel Forest, avoiding most of the trainers.
- Ran through Skyarrow Bridge and made it to Castelia, the first thing I did was run to Route 4 and caught
- I went back to Pinwheel Forest and beat all the trainers to train
- I had no trouble because of
's Fire Punch.
- Started with
and did the beginning stuff.
- After all thta, I continued to Route 30 and made my way to Violet City.
- I went west to Route 36 and caught myself a
- I trained both in Sprout Tower, and challenged Falkner.
- I had a lot of trouble because of Mud-Slap, I hate it so much, but I got Mud-Slap myself, so I'll troll my rival with it in Azelea.
- I continued on to Route 32 and and beat everyone in it, and got to Union Cave.
- On the way,
- I eventually made it to Azalea, and beat the Rocket Grunts in Slowpoke Well.
- Got to the gym and challenged Bugsy.
- I had a little bit of trouble, but that's because of me, I derped and tried to use Mud-Slap on Scyther.
- I trolled my Rival(like I said above) with Mud-Slap, lowering Croconaw's Accuracy to -6, and spammed Quick Attack.
- I went on with no problems, then went through Ilex Forest.
- The first thing on Route 34 I did was get the Odd Egg, I kept SRing for
, I eventually got him, and he was shiny. :D
- I beat every trainer on the routes surrounding Goldenrod for exp.
- After my team was around level 20, I challenged Whitney.
- I had so much trouble with Whitney, I am NEVER doing a fire mono on GSC ever again.
Magby Lv.19 ***SHINY***
I did this quickly, so I may have a few mistakes.
Joined Oct 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WarriorCat
Find all posts by WarriorCat
Find threads started by WarriorCat
Ignore Posts by WarriorCat