View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Hey all. A few major accomplishments on my part in the last few days!

I completed the Unova Pokedex with All the pokemon caught in my PC box! This is the 5th (maybe 6th?) time in the series I have been able to complete the "local" dex, and and now i am moving to complete the national dex for the fourth time. Wish me luck.

Also, I caught my first shiney! this is huge since I have been playing the game for so long without ever encountering one. Turns out that it grows fast and looks utterly badass when it evolves (needed to trade to do so, but my friend got some perks out of the deal). Since then I have raised the Accelgor to lvl100 and I is making some bigtime splashes in the online metagame. Add my FC below and hmu if you want to battle it firsthand.

Good Luck to all.

Regards, Chris
Black 2 FC: 1163-8590-1762
Lvl 100 Count: 160
Hall Of Fame Count: 540
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.