View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013 (03:44 PM).
The Wise Lesbian

Mirrorskin
Outside the Gerudo Valley
~
There was an initial catch in Mirror's throat, as Nadia took one step back, but thankfully the little girl stopped before running away entirely. If she hadn't, she would have been forced to give chase rather than let the poor thing suffer at the hands of whatever creatures lurked around these areas. The initial area outside of Gerudo Valley was perfectly safe, still under the watch of its fierce denizens and with a tent full of potential combatants who could aid in any form of battle. She doubted much of her own use, should it come to fighting, but there was always the aid Thorn could give warriors, and the occasional flashes of insight would allow her dodge or issue commands from some long-dead or not-born General. They were all a gamble, however.

"It puts the Gerudo on edge, Nadia. He knows when he can fight, and when he cannot, will be victorious For, to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy, without fighting, is the acme of skill." Mirror explained softly to the young woman, as her lips spoke without her own direction, and she gestured for Nadia to come closer, while one foot extended towards the entrance of the tent. "I will speak 'friend' and enter. They will harm you with neither blade nor word, by my direction." She gave a small shake of her head, pinching her nose softly. "I promise."

Thorn continued to stare at the red-hooded girl, as the aura of anti-magic slipped away and allowed Nadia to make her own choice about whether she would fight, flee, or accept the hospitality.