• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolverine (07/13)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Coming Soon said:
Plot Summary: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, "The Wolverine" finds Logan, the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as Logan confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
The-Wolverine1.jpeg

Hugh Jackman is returning as Wolverine in the 2013 superhero film, The Wolverine. The plot supposedly carries on from the prequel X-Men Origins: Wolverine and revolves around Jackman travelling to Japan to train with a samurai and engage with a 'mysterious figure from his past' in an epic battle. What are your expectations of this movie? Are you glad to see a sequel or would you have preferred a different X-Men hero to take the spotlight for the newest release? Personally I can't wait to see it, Hugh Jackman is bliss.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine? Consider my ticket already bought and paid for. I will definitely be seeing this... I love his performance as Logan. I'm so excited omg! This is the first I've heard of this :) Thanks, Ozzy!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm still worried about the continuity issues between X-Men Origins and X-Men First Class preventing me from enjoying this film once it's out in theaters. Still, seeing the Silver Samurai on the Silver screen will be pretty neat.

Years
I feel like I should see the flop Wolverine movie that came out a few years before I see this, but everything I've heard says that this time it's going to be done right. And, I mean, it's Hugh Jackman. Also, it's supposed to have Will Yun Lee in it, and even though he's kind of an unknown actor it's a real draw for me.

Years
I'd like to go see it, but I'd prefer to see the sequel to First Class first. Hopefully this one will be better than the previous outings, haha. Jackman's an Oscar Nominee now, so he should be at the top of his game.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm not so sure about this, I've always been more of a DC guy, and from the bits I have seen of the last Wolverine movie I don't really know if they'll be able to make something enjoyable.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gold. Just gold. X-Men Origins: Wolverine might have gotten mediocre reviews, but I personally liked it, and a lot of that can be contributed to how well Jackman portrayed Logan. So needless to say, I'm extremely hyped for this movie. But damn... July? D;

I HATED how they portrayed Deadpool in Origins, for the record. What the effing hell was that...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine? No better choices :P

I'm really looking forward to this movie since I'm a huge Wolverine fan.

And I love this story arc of Wolverine in Japan. It's actually one of my favorites. I also can't wait to see the love problem between Mariko, Logan and Noburo.

Also Silver Samurai and Viper as the villains? Who wouldn't want to see them? :D

Back