View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Vintage Arachnid
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Normally, I don't like to get involved with things like this but I find it/this utterly ridiculous.

I don't know what the point of fighting this is going to do... It's going to do nothing. The plot has already been set let's just keep moving on from there. The whole plot right now is that the island is getting taken over because Moreno overpowered us. Yes, we lose. That doesn't mean your character can't put up a fight, it doesn't mean your character can't take a chance at trying to change those results.

Plus, you're part of La Famiglia whether or not you are in Sword your responsibilities are to this Island (Regalo) and would your character really want all the citizens that La Famiglia has spent years protecting dying? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Yea, I have to agree with Lil. My character isn't a sword and wouldn't be willing to die saving people she doesn't know. Though she does care for her master which is the only reason she didn't leave right away (without my previously made NPC she would've snuck in and tried to straight up save her uncle disregarding any civilians at all.
You sure about that? I just read your character's SU and it says this tad bit that I found interesting, "She doesn't do things to go against authority," Hmm, let's see Liberta (who is an authoritative figure in the family) told her that she needs to save the citizens. So despite if she wants to or not according to your SU she wouldn't disobey it.

THE EXTREMELY LONELY PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT

Last edited by Vintage Arachnid; January 20th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.