View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:40 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
The department store in the new region in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y would have to be in a city this time, like it was with games before the Unova region, like Generation IV and earlier.

Most department stores only appear in a city, but what about the department store looking more like a real department store? It would be nice if they could return the lift in the department store, along with the escalators that keep moving, rather than start moving when you go on it.

What about the stuff they'd sell? Well I'm thinking they should have the same kinds of things as previous games, but I think they should also sell customization things like the rollerskates that we saw in the trailer, which I do assume they would be customization things.

Also, what about having a rooftop area? Where you could have seats and tables? It would be a really nice view from the rooftop.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!