View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:08 PM
Codaq
Togepi

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Firstly, I hope that you are Italian yourself and know what you're talking about, because I don't want any real Italians taking offense from your SU ;
No, I am not Italian and I know what I'm talking about. If any real italians take offense from my SU (which I hope not to occur, because we live in a free and indulgent society) they must come and talk to me, leaving you and your RPG apart from that question.

Quote:
Secondly, he grew up at a monastery and is roaming Europe now, more or less? So how come he starts playing MAO? He doesn't seem to have ever heard of pokémon before. How did he afford a NerveGear? Does he even have a home to play in, or where is he when he starts the game?
You didn't pay attention to what the character told. Let me post here the answer for your questions:

Quote:
I heard you could provide some escape from the real world to another one, where you can do whatever you wish and accomplish great things.
He just wants to "escape" from the reality and enter a new whole world where he can do (almost) everything he wants to.

Quote:
Where can I start?
He's asking the person what can he do in order to enter MAO, a.k.a where can he purchase the NerveGear and create his character. And does it matter where he is when he enters MAO? That's kinda irrelevant, imo.

Quote:
I'd like you to connect his wild history with why and how he entered MAO. Other than that, I liked the SU and your writing
I hope you now understand how the connection is established. Maybe I kept the history too subjective or maybe I didn't express myself properly. Mea culpa in both cases.

"Over the harsh nudity of truth - the diaphanous robe of fantasy"
The Relic, Eça de Queiroz

Last edited by Codaq; January 21st, 2013 at 01:16 PM.