View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:41 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Here's my SU. It's almost done. Sorry about the time it's taking.

Real Age: 19
Real Gender: Male

Personality: Shane is a bit...hot-headed. Whenever things start to go south, he starts to go mad. He isn't one to forgive easily, so if you anger him once, he won't forgive you unless you do something like save his life. Whene he's nervous, he'll burst out with random comments. He's very smart and he prides himself as a Grade-A gamer. He's a proud owner of every MMO released for the Nervegear, and he's reached the highest level on all of them, making him a bit arrogant. Derek isn't exactly smooth, but he isn't awkward. He is also a bit clumsy, despite his deep voice.

History:

Avatar Appearance: Shadow is roughly 6'6. He weighs 160 pounds. His face is angular, but it's rather rough. He isn't exactly handsome, nor is he attractive. He's extremely average looking. His hair is long and black, his eyes purple. He face is covered by a slight, black beard. His cheek bones are prominent, but not too prominent. There is nothing handsome about it. His legs are long and lanky. His arms are just as long and lanky. He isn't very athletic.
Starter Pokémon: Shade the Sneasel: Level 10 - Faint Attack, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Double Team - Inner Focus

Roleplay Sample: (provide a post from another RP you've been in. As recent as possible, but it should still reflect how you are planning to post in this RP. If you really have no sample post, type something up on the spot to show off!)
Spoiler:

Bakura Jinguar: A Strange Occurance

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I was just doin' my thing, buyin' some fries, eatin' some burgers. The usual. I was having a jolly old time...Damned digimon and their screwing up my life. I was just trying to eat my damned hamburger. Grah! I'm so damn mad! Anyways, where was I? Ah, yes.

I was running throughout the street without a care in the world....except I was hungry. Always hungry. Friggin' stomach and its smallness. I wish I could punch it in the stomach....wait...I'd be punching myself in the stomach. Damn logic....Well, I downed a large fry in moments and I scarfed down a hamburger. Best hamburger I ever had, Five Guys. I friggin' love their food. It's amazing.

These friggin' cars kept coming at me. They were running from the corrupt Digimon. Who wouldn't these days? They were terrifying. A good question would be why I'M not running away from them. They had seperated me from my parents earlier. It wasn't like I missed them. Tch. What kind of sappy little woose do you take me for? They were good parents and all, but I feel like they smother me. It's really irritating, ya know?

I dodged this car and kept running, only to be knocked aside by the next one. I stood up to come face-to-face with a...red...dinosaur. "What. The. Hell. Are. You?" I asked the creature with a pause between each word.

The dinosaur replied. "I-I'm Guilmon. My friends called me Gil..." He seemed a little quiet. "Wh-who are you?" He was nervous. I could tell.

"I'm Bakura. Come with me. The Corrupts are coming!" Bakura had started to give the corrupt Digimon their own title: The Corrupts. Guilmon nodded, and Bakura took off with Guilmon right behind him. "I don't suppose you're a corrupt, so we're cool." Guilmon just nodded and followed behind. They rounded the corner of the next block to come across a horde of corrupts. "Damn. This blows."

Last edited by <Challenger>; January 21st, 2013 at 03:04 PM.