Thread: [Tool] Nerketur's Pile of Tools
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013 (2:40 PM). Edited January 21st, 2013 by Nerketur.
Nature: Quirky
Wanted to give a small update. I'm still working on this, just College has severely limited my time to work on this. I can't give a possible completion date, but I am still working on it. I may put it open source soon, too. Just a bit more cleaning up., and all should work.

Aside from that, I've been looking a bit at how the code is parsed... and I think I might be incorrect in a few areas. Especially unionall.ssb. It parses, of course, but I'm almost certain that some of the goto locations are off. I'll figure it out eventually. Might make an AR code that tells me what the next instruction will be. And figure out where it REALLY jumps to.

In any case, I'm still having fun figuring out things. So I guess I'll move on to learning everything I can learn about the commands that I know =P

I'll put a bit more info on my research thread a little later. Just wanted to apologize for all the delays, but that's what you get in Hobby projects. Still, I will see this project through to the end. And, I hope it will help someone out there. =)
Want my help in PokéScripting? PM me =)
I use XSE v1.1.1 (HackMew = awesome) and Advance Map 1.92.
Thanks to Diego and HackMew for their tutorials, helping me learn how to script!

Hacks I support 100% (MUST SEE!):

Very well made hacks:

My work:
Figuring out scripting in PMD
Entire script map of LeafGreen
PMDSE (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Script Editor)