View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Landorus
Nope. Chuck Testa.

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Of course you can, Landorus! The Retail Workers Union welcomes anybody in a customer service industry (or just really anyone who wants to ***** about their job )

Haha I've heard people *****ing about that before! We don't have that problem at Liquorland though, because we have scanny guns that we're always holding. We don't just swipe it over that pad thing. But it does seem really obnoxious lmao.

Also I have some news about my job that for once isn't *****ing! I... got promoted. I got a call randomly on Thursday from my manager saying that there was an assistant manager position at a neighbouring store and that it was mine if I wanted it. I love my store and I don't want to leave, but the job security and extra money that comes with a full-time job isn't something that you can really pass up. So yeah, I'm really excited! :D
Yay <3

Congrats on that boo! We're in the same boat, a couple days ago my store manager came up to me and asked out of nowhere "So Steve, when do you want to start training to become an Assistant?" I was completely caught of guard lol. I just got promoted to Shift Lead Manager (hourly position in charge of crew) and only a few months later I am being promoted to Assistant (salary in charge of the shift leads). Woop!