View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013 (2:03 AM).
See You Space Cowboy
Nature: Relaxed
@Kawaii Pikachu- Your SU is really good! I very much like the backstory you made. There is only one slight problem that I could see. It appears from the way you described it in her history, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, that she is not actually with the Gold Tribe, but possibly some special force in the Alpha Alliance instead. The A.S.O.A sounds more like an academy for special Alpha Alliance training rather than Gold Tribe training.

Which actually by no means is a problem. If you would like your character to be apart of the Alpha Alliance army rather than the Gold Tribe, I would welcome the addition with open arms. But in that case, I would ask that you simply eliminate the 'title' section of your SU, as she probably would have no need for it, at least in the same sense a Gold Tribe member would. The title can still remain, perhaps as a nickname given by her peers.

However, if you still wanted to be apart of the Gold Tribe, and this was unintentional, then you would have to change your SU history a bit. For starts, you'd probably have to eliminate mentions of a 'commanding officer'. That would apply in the Alpha Alliance, but the Gold Tribe's only two superiors in actual rank are the leader and second-in-command (one of which is dead, the other of which is on the opposition now).

Again, I am perfectly fine with either case, but the general feel of the SU itself says that she is more Alpha Alliance than Gold Tribe, especially with all of the specializations and military-like participation she was/is apart of. Let me know what you decide to do.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Epic Legend