View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013 (06:28 AM).
The Rookie

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Cid:
Welcome to the forums, Reaper! :3 Aww don't be nervous. There's nothing to be nervous about! I was nervous when I was new too, but I realized that it was really irrational to be like that because as I say, no one's out to get you for making a small misstep or anything. :p Like if you feel like you might do something wrong, then don't worry too much about it. Just grasp the rules as much as you can, and if that isn't enough, then learn from your mistakes! Don't let it get to you.

Back to the topic, haha. Although it might have been cooler if you filled out the form I posted above, your post seems to tell me quite simply that you want an Emulation mentor. ; So if that's true, then we have DrFuji and Abnegation for that. Take your pick, then reply here which one you'd like so that we can try to get you two together. :D Of course, you could always fill out the form if you want more suggestions for mentors of other sections.
hello Cid sorry it took three days to response to this i been a bit busy i like DrFuji for a mentor for he/she can show me the ropes of it and start working on a rom to improve it also if you got advice for please tell me what you would recommend thanks.