Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Answered in VM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nar3chan View Post
An a amazing hack that you've made here buddy boy
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereaperofdeath19 View Post
cool rom imma gonna play it and tell you how good it is come on internet faster i need to play it haha
Sorry, can't tell whether this was a troll related to what I said in my previous message or did you really mean it :\
But feel free to post feedback later on

Other than that, I have finished most of the storyline-related events for beta 4. There are still many side-areas to be created from scratch along with doing some difficulty changes in overall and things such as that (the hack turned out quite easy after adding in the Battle Room that is, I'll just weaken the trainers a little bit and keep bosses the same and it should work like a charm). And like I mentioned before, I have a premilinary plan on having a new release out this Spring. A whole different issue is whether that will come true.

Also, I'm thinking of not uploading any Dark Energy videos in a while, dunno though. Most of the bigger events would spoil too much if I showed them so I'd rather not tell anything about them so you can experience all those things for yourself.

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations