View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013 (5:35 PM).
k r e s n i k
Super ModeratorCSEO
Nature: Timid
I don't think that show was really aimed at the younger children, but older ones around 8-13. So while it was mature, it was still aimed at children and I didn't think it was bad. It was like small horror movies for children, really. And of course, they weren't as gruesome as horror movies are. So I don't make this show out to be as frightening and mature as people seem to think.

I don't think the show will be renewed to be remade for adults though honestly. Production ceased in 2002 as someone mentioned, which was eleven years ago. That'd be quite the late comeback, but later have happened (Thundercats, ho!). I think it's possible, but I don't think it will be any time soon, unless you're implying you read that this was happening. If it does, I probably won't watch it. I enjoyed the cartoon to a degree (and really, I found more humor in it than fear...some of us think different than others!) but it's not something I'd pick up and watch again if it were set to my age. Cause things aimed at my age don't always interest me. :P
affinity with jude increased!
[ trade ] [ challenges ] [ avatar ] [ vgm ] [ ]