View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:30 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
I want to see a huge shopping mall. Knowing that it will be 3D I hope there will be a food court. I'll probably but all the food there unless I run out of cash. We could also probably have a place where you can buy clothes so you can customize your character and all those other fun stuff. But that probably will make Pokemon look more girly-ish and weird. Though it would be fun ;D
I would really love to see a food court in a Department Store, now that surely is something that hasn't happened yet. And who knows? It could also be a place where you can battle other trainers there as well.

Ah! Now something has struck my thought. I'm actually now thinking about a Shopping Centre rather than a Department Store, it could have everything that a Department Store has, but in different sections. It would be so cool to see a Shopping Centre in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, but I'm pretty sure that's similar to a mall anyways... which is in Pokémon Black/White and it's sequels.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!