View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013 (4:30 AM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
I want to see a huge shopping mall. Knowing that it will be 3D I hope there will be a food court. I'll probably but all the food there unless I run out of cash. We could also probably have a place where you can buy clothes so you can customize your character and all those other fun stuff. But that probably will make Pokemon look more girly-ish and weird. Though it would be fun ;D
I would really love to see a food court in a Department Store, now that surely is something that hasn't happened yet. And who knows? It could also be a place where you can battle other trainers there as well.

Ah! Now something has struck my thought. I'm actually now thinking about a Shopping Centre rather than a Department Store, it could have everything that a Department Store has, but in different sections. It would be so cool to see a Shopping Centre in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, but I'm pretty sure that's similar to a mall anyways... which is in Pokémon Black/White and it's sequels.
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!

Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)