View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:55 AM
daigonite
Don't be afraid of the dark
Community Supporter

Username: corvidae
Favorite Sonic Character(s): SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG (alternatively known as SHADOE DA HEJHAWG)
Answer a Discussion Topic: My favourite game in the series is probably SA2, just because oh my god I wasted so much time in that game. Chao garden and all. And Knuckles's rap songs are freakin hilarious.

I do own a few figures of some characters but my sonic collection is relatively incomplete figure-wise. That's okay though, I don't have much space for figures anyhow with my +100 pokemon figures :U

I love the sonic music, I pump it out of my car MAXIMUM VOLUME, RACING DOWN THE FREEWAY WHILE PLAYING CITY ESCAPE. And yes that is awesome. It makes you FEEL AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidtheDeadPhilosopher View Post
so has anyone played Sonic Jump? I just got an android device yesterday, I've been playing it for a little bit, and for a mobile game, it isn't half bad.
It's fun! I don't like how it takes absolutely FOREVER to get new characters and bonus content though if you don't want to pay money though... so much grinding, but not nearly as bad as I've seen for some other title's IAPs.

SO YEAH that's all I gotta say about that right now.