View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:08 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Sven sighed. Nighttime. Time to return home. He reeled in all of his lines, and set the rods inside of the hull. He then picked up the oars, and began maneuvering the boat to shore. Once it was there, he dragged it to its usual hiding spot. Picking up the chest of fish, he dove into the water, heading for Zora's Domain. Once there, he brought the chest up to his 'room', which was actually an alcove blocked off with some drapery. Setting the chest down, he sat on the bed that was built into the wall. Kristi'd show up eventually.

Kristi sighed, and put her hand on the Hylian's shoulder. In a flash, they were standing in front of the fishing hut that the fishing resort's owner lived in. She took her hand off, and gestured to the hut.

"There are rooms for rent in there. Tell him you know me, and he'll give you a discount. I'll catch up with you in the morning," she said. She then teleported to her home in Zora's Domain. She decided that she should visit Sven. Knowing him, he'd be freaking out. She walked to the nearly hidden alcove, and cleared her throat. Sven poked his head out, and she heard him sigh in relief. She waved, and teleported back to her room. She quickly fell asleep.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE